Sunday, October 5, 2008

The old House...


This Post goes out to my brother Ryan who has to draw pictures for his wife describing what our old house looked like.  Here you go bro... a walk down memory lane.  Lots of fun times and fond memories!  (Pictures in no particular order.) The last picture is all of us together in front of the church... our other house.



























7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Where did you find these? Oh my goodness, what fond memories come back when I looked at these.

Weren't those blue and yellow cars styling?

Was Dad a hobo? Love the socks on Ronny when he was a soccer player and those short, shorts! Va va voom!

Okay, the picture of Kelli and Randy and Ryan in the boat...does that not look like Mathias in the middle!! I am assuming that is Randy. WOW!

In my graduation picture, Randy looks preppy, Lindsey needs to eat some food and Kelli doesn't want to be in the picture.

Is that the fort that Ryan or Randy made or both? It looks like if you breathe too hard it might topple over!

Oh Sarah was such a cutie! I love that picture where she is modeling.

That picture of Carrie in the front of the house wearing shorts. They look as big as her!

Thanks for sharing those pictures! I miss our old house. Well, I lived there all my life growing up.

Love, Kimberly

The Rockin Hahns said...

Hey my picture was close, and yes I'll draw you a house plan that looks like the fort I built. Great pictures and great memories. What I want to know is why it took such a huge truck to pull out that tree.

Love ya

The Five that Jive said...

Oh my goodness. What was dad for halloween that year? That picture is hilarious!! I miss that old house...it's so beautiful!! Thanks for the wonderful pictures...it was fun to see them again:) And sometimes I think you sound like Casper the Ghost...whoooo...whoooo...hehehe:)
Lindsey J

Brett and Sarah said...

ok so let me tell you whats going on right now...
my roomates are on the floor laughing their heads off of how I used to look lol
but I LOVE the pictures! I miss the old house! So many good memories!
I have the best family EVER!

The Whittle Clan said...

Randy, you are awesome to post these pictures. Man do they bring back memories. How come I look so awkward and weird in some of the pictures. Must have been my awkward days I guess. Thanks for posting.

The Rockin Hahns said...

Hey Randy, thanks for posting the pictures. Ryan's drawings are great but its nice to see it not in crayon.

When Alta looks at the pictures, she calls all the pictures of Ryan Garron and the picture of Randy in the pool she calls Mathias.

Dave said...

Those are some sweet pictures. Nice work Ron and Cherrie. I was suprised that I wasn't in one of the photos. I thought I was a part of your family too. :)