As soon as Randy saw yours, Megan and Marisa's - he was hooked. He's been belly laughing for days. Just the thought of them sends him into spontaneous laughter;)
Garron totally wants to try them out - so I'm sure we're not quite done with this phase yet!!
I think you've started something here - but you always were a trend setter :)
Sarah...
I will add the link to Randy's post - or go check out Kristi, Megan, or Marisa's blog. They all have the link...
Yeah, they're pretty funny, I laughed. Now, onto business...I AM GOOD AT SCIENCE AND I LOVE SCIENCE, I'M GOING TO MAKE AN AMAZING SCIENCE TEACHER. NO LAUGHING ALLOWED!!! THE END. PERIOD. HASTA LAVISTA BABY!
Randy, you have to get a shot of Dad and do this. Just to see him with hair would be worth it! I think you look really smart with glasses and a sport coat!
Randy, I tried to upload a picture of me and it took forever! It never came up and it wasn't that big of a picture. Oh well! Don't you have a picture of you that looks just like the last picture posted? Hilarious! You are so funny...looking...in these pictures of course, not in real life!
10 comments:
I did Mr. B's and they're hilarious. We laughed until we cried. Lex's were creepy but still funny. I'm totally addicted
omgness! How on earth did you do this lol!!!! this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! luhv it!
Kristi...
As soon as Randy saw yours, Megan and Marisa's - he was hooked. He's been belly laughing for days. Just the thought of them sends him into spontaneous laughter;)
Garron totally wants to try them out - so I'm sure we're not quite done with this phase yet!!
I think you've started something here - but you always were a trend setter :)
Sarah...
I will add the link to Randy's post - or go check out Kristi, Megan, or Marisa's blog. They all have the link...
Wow, that is so amazingly funny. Great job. Too funny!
Yeah, they're pretty funny, I laughed. Now, onto business...I AM GOOD AT SCIENCE AND I LOVE SCIENCE, I'M GOING TO MAKE AN AMAZING SCIENCE TEACHER. NO LAUGHING ALLOWED!!!
THE END. PERIOD. HASTA LAVISTA BABY!
Beautiful. We like the second to the last.
ok - now i want to see them of you, lindsay :)
Randy, you have to get a shot of Dad and do this. Just to see him with hair would be worth it! I think you look really smart with glasses and a sport coat!
Randy, I tried to upload a picture of me and it took forever! It never came up and it wasn't that big of a picture. Oh well! Don't you have a picture of you that looks just like the last picture posted? Hilarious! You are so funny...looking...in these pictures of course, not in real life!
Love ya! Kimberly
By the way, has Dad seen these? I think the second picture looks just like Dad's senior picture!
Post a Comment