Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Suzanne's Wedding

I wouldn't say this unless I knew that she was proud of the title - but Suzanne was the last of my roomates to get married!!  She took the plunge this June - and is now among the ranks of the married and purposeful, as opposed to the unmarried and menacing!  

Here we are all as innocent roomates;)  Lydia, Megan, me, Suzanne, Shayla, Chris (who really would have been a fun roommate - but since that wasn't allowed we'll say that he was standing in for Jamie Huntsman), and Kricket!!!

And here she was as a beautiful bride!  I was so happy to see her again that I didn't get any pictures of her with her cute, new husband...sorry, James!  

I really lucked out with having some great roommates while at BYU - and Suzanne was one of my favorites!  She has been so fun to know and have as a friend - and I can't wait to see and learn from how she handles all that married life has to offer.  Love ya, Suze:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Update on your past roommates Lindsay!
Was really good to see the new and past pics. Congrats to Suzanne!
Mom

Suzanne said...

OOOHHH! Thanks for dedicating a post to me!
I feel so blessed to have made such great friends in such a short amount of time. I was only a roommate for 4 months, and we have now been friends for...what..10 years!? Amazing!
I love you Lindz!

The Whittle Clan said...

What a nice tribute to your friend/roommate. You look so beautiful Lindsay.

Can you tell Randy I have tagged him on our blog?
Thanks.

Kricket said...

I am so excited for Suzanne. Do you have an e-mail address for Lydia because I never knew that she got married.
Kricket

Kricket said...

I love that you put in that old picture of all of us. Those where some great memories and I think we all need to plan a get together some time soon. Seriously Megan and I are up here we should meet up and and go visit our old apartment, go to lunch, go dancing, hike the Y. I don't know but I know that I miss you all way to much and would love a get together. I nominate you to be in charge. What do you think?
Kricket

RightHahn said...

Kricket!! You're too funny! I think planning a get together is a super smart idea:) I am really stinky at planning stuff - but for some reason that never stops me from trying. So, with that said...I will do my best!

I do have Lydia's email...or phone #...one of those. I'll email it to you:)

I hope you're doing well - party momma!