The first day of school is well behind us...but here are the boys in all of their first-day, endorphin filled glory...
Our little Kindergarten baby.
I have to say it's one of the hardest and weirdest feelings to send your baby off to Kindergarten. It seems so strange to not have at least one person with me for a 3+ hour block every day. It's been almost a decade since that happened, but hopefully in time it won't feel so abnormal to be by myself again. I have improved slightly since school began - I don't gasp anymore for the split second that I thought I've lost someone:)
Garron started the fourth grade this year!! He thinks he's big time now...and I think he's liking his view from the top. There is only one grade above him...so....yeah. Just call him, Mr. Big.
New shirts - and new backpacks
This is Garron outside of his classroom with his best friend, Troy. They were in Kindergarten and first grade together - and were excited to be reunited again this year...and for all the trouble and adventure that awaits them:)
4 comments:
oh i Miss this sooo much!!! They are just little babies!!!!! <3
I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited about a new backpack before! Very cute!
I love those boys! We can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!
(Thanks for your very sweet comment left for my birthday. I love you too)
wow - can you believe you have a child in grade 4???????? insane! garron TOTALLY looks like you, lindsay.
cute pics :)
Post a Comment