Very touching tribute. That was very well done. Today people lined the streets where the funeral prosession passed..and they waved canes and white hankerchiefs...it was very cool. What an awesome man! I will try to stand a little taller...Lindsey J
That was just beautiful and so fitting the man....he will be missed but left his mark upon this generation.
Thank you so much! I can't even express how much he meant and will always mean to me.
i loved this. thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very touching tribute. That was very well done. Today people lined the streets where the funeral prosession passed..and they waved canes and white hankerchiefs...it was very cool. What an awesome man! I will try to stand a little taller...
Lindsey J
That was just beautiful and so fitting the man....he will be missed but left his mark upon this generation.
Thank you so much! I can't even express how much he meant and will always mean to me.
i loved this. thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment