There is no question that Garron is a Barber. I see a lot of you in him. What handsome hungry men you have. What's for dinner?
hahahahahahahaha love love love this! <3
Is that the tongues of these little boys wagging?Lindsey J
Kristi...Garron looks like a blend of me and Randy's brother, Ryan. More and more he's starting to favor the Barber's though - I think b/c he acts so much like us.These gummi tongues were the boys fav Valentine's gifts:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
There is no question that Garron is a Barber. I see a lot of you in him. What handsome hungry men you have. What's for dinner?
hahahahahahahaha love love love this! <3
Is that the tongues of these little boys wagging?
Lindsey J
Kristi...
Garron looks like a blend of me and Randy's brother, Ryan. More and more he's starting to favor the Barber's though - I think b/c he acts so much like us.
These gummi tongues were the boys fav Valentine's gifts:)
Post a Comment