
If you know Oakland California you know that there are some good parts to the city and there are
a lot of bad parts. The part I work in is not so great. I was pulling out of the Home Depot parking lot after getting some supplies and as I crossed through this intersection I looked down this random street and there was
PIXAR animation studios! It was strange because I wouldn't have thought that it would of been located there of all places. I had been to that Home Depot many times but had never looked down that street. So on my Lunch break I drove back just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Nope it's there... But they do have a really big fence surrounding the property, and you can't get close if you wanted to. Technically it's located in
Emeryville but still its in
da hood.
3 comments:
Thats cool, they are one of my favorite companys. Just down the street from us we have a French fry factory...yep pretty amazing for Othello.
i wonder if they give tours? That would be cool to see them at work. Be careful in Oakland!!
Lindsey J
Lindsay I've tagged you. Go to my blog and find out what to do.
Post a Comment