Friday, May 30, 2008

The Lemon in Your Drink Study

And people really thought they could be vegetarians AND eat out...yummy!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

My mom sent this to me! SICKNESS. so nast.

RightHahn said...

Kathy...

I'm trying really hard not to think about it!!! It's so disgusting - what's wrong with people??? How long does it take to rub some sanitizer on your hands after going to bathroom? And it shouldn't take a genius to realize that raw meat and fresh fruit don't mix! I can't decide if I would be MORE disgusted if I were a vegetarian...or if this kind of behavior crosses all such boundaries...

Either way - you're right - people are nasTy...

The Belnaps said...

That's good to know! Not that I really requested lemon in my water before, but I don't believe I will anymore. Thanks for the info.

Kathy said...

lindsay - it totally crosses all boundaries. it's so disgusting. along the same lines - did you ever see that report on hotel glasses? or did i see that here on your blog - HEH, can't remember. anyway - maybe i'll start bringing my own drinks when i eat out. . . .

RightHahn said...

Kathy...

I did see that report on hotel glasses! Luckily we always have bottled water when we travel:) Which I'm sure down the line will be linked to cancer - there's just no winning is there?

I know someone who takes their own salad dressing when they go out to eat - so I don't see the problem in taking your own drinks!