Kim Nelson is my awesome older Sister. One thing I can remember about her when we were younger was that she could burp so good... deep, long, and with a lot of power backing it up. I admired her for that. Don't get me wrong she has a lot of class but she had that little edginess with the burp. I don't know if you can still do it but I am still trying to match your burp quality respectively to this day! But more than burping you taught me a lot about being selfless and kindhearted. Thanks for being a great sister and I hope you have a great Birthday. Love ya sister from the same mista.
SISTA FROM THE SAME MISTA?? That was hilarious...and kind of strange. Those are cute pics...you're so sweet to do this! How did you guys find Josh(Kai) Davis? I need to find out how to search for people. Hope you have a great day! Lindsey J
Thanks a lot Randy. No one was supposed to know that I used to burp! In fact, I don't even remember burping??? Do you have the right sister? You are so funny! Thanks for putting those fun and oh so lovely pictures on your blog. I don't have that first picture. Where do you find these? It's kind of sad that that is the one thing that you remember about me. So when I die, please don't say that is the one thing you remember...ha ha! By the way, Richard Palmer chased me around with an axe also when I was babysitting him! You guys must have hung out or something! Love ya! Kimberly
2 comments:
SISTA FROM THE SAME MISTA?? That was hilarious...and kind of strange. Those are cute pics...you're so sweet to do this! How did you guys find Josh(Kai) Davis? I need to find out how to search for people. Hope you have a great day!
Lindsey J
Thanks a lot Randy. No one was supposed to know that I used to burp! In fact, I don't even remember burping??? Do you have the right sister? You are so funny! Thanks for putting those fun and oh so lovely pictures on your blog. I don't have that first picture. Where do you find these? It's kind of sad that that is the one thing that you remember about me. So when I die, please don't say that is the one thing you remember...ha ha!
By the way, Richard Palmer chased me around with an axe also when I was babysitting him! You guys must have hung out or something! Love ya! Kimberly
Post a Comment