Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday DeDe




Do you remember the time that I chased you around the house with an axe?  You were soooo scared.  Why?  You can run pretty fast!   Did you think I was going to hurt you or something?  It's not like it was THAT sharp.  Thanks for not getting me in trouble!  Happy Birthday big sis...Love ya

2 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

You chased her around the house with an axe? Are you sure you want to be admitting this? I must have been too young and innocent at the time...because I don't remember. The pictures are sooo cute! What a nice tribute!
Love ya,
Lindsey

The Whittle Clan said...

Thanks Randy, you are the best. It was a weird birthday but this blog made me smile. Yes it was an axe and I am sure it was very sharp. I wasn't about to find out though. I think I was on the run for a while. I love the music on your blog right now too!
Anything else we want to admit Randy? Come on we are on a roll here. :)