Oh, I was wondering if we could get Sarah's e-mail from ya or something. My girls have taken to doing her Dinosaur impression and I just wanted to thank her in person!!:)
omgness cutest picture ever!!! He is such a stud!!!! I absolutely love it! He's growing up way to fast......and that is just NOT allowed haha! give him a big hug and kiss for me! <3
4 comments:
Lookin sharp Garron!!
Oh, I was wondering if we could get Sarah's e-mail from ya or something. My girls have taken to doing her Dinosaur impression and I just wanted to thank her in person!!:)
omgness cutest picture ever!!! He is such a stud!!!! I absolutely love it! He's growing up way to fast......and that is just NOT allowed haha!
give him a big hug and kiss for me! <3
And He Will.....
I just know it!
You are the most handsome
cub-scout I have seen in
a very long time, Garron-Go-Go!!
Love ya,
Lolly
Post a Comment