
Garron already to be baptized. He was so excited to be baptized in Lake Tahoe.



Garron with cousins Brielle and Brayden playing with the ducks.

Here's all the Family. Thanks to all who came and shared this special day with us.

Ryan Hahn, Joel Barber, Randy, Grandpa Hahn, Ron Hahn, Garron Hahn and Brayden Hahn.

Grandpa and Grandma Hahn, Garron.

Grandma Lolly, Joel Barber, Lindsay, Garron and Leann Herrington

Randy's Brothers family. Ron, Jen, Brielle, Brayden, and Brian.

Grandma Lolly and Garron.

Randy's brothers little Girl Alta.

Lindsays brothers girls Tersa, Mardi, Keddi, Shinara.

Randys brothers family Ryan, Melissa and Alta.
10 comments:
Congratulations to Garron. I am so happy for him. It looks like you all had fun and that it was a meaningful and unforgetful weekend.
Shinara asked when we could go to the red house again. I said we weren't. She told me that Wal-mart (we have to shop today) is not fun. The red house is fun. I said the red house didn't even have toys so what was fun? She pouted at me and said "friends." We miss you guys already!
Well, we made it home safe. We were happy to be there for Garrons baptism. Thanks for everything! We had a lot of fun with all of you! We love and miss you already!
by far the BEST trip to tahoe! <3
soooo proud of garron!!!
Way to go Garron! It was nice to see you guys again. We appreciate you letting us crash on your party. It was so beautiful and nice in Tahoe. I didn't want to leave. Your pictures are awesome! Anyway, thanks for the website. I'm sure I'll love it too. Keep in touch.
Andrea -
It was great to see you guys again too - you definitely didn't crash the party. It was fun having enough space to have you join us:) Hopefully we can all do it again soon...
I'd love to see pictures of any of the projects you're involved in. Melissa said you made a super cute comforter for your bed. I like making baby quilts - but I'm thinking I should branch out...like maybe twin quilts for the boys' beds. Any good tips or suggestions?
Tuesdi -
That is so cute about Shinara. I know my boys (and me to be honest) are going through family-reunion withdrawals. That's the one thing I dread about getting to see everyone again...I know there is always a big let down to come when the partying is done:(
On the bright side - I guess that just means we have really great family and friends, right? Some people dread the 'getting together' part instead...
Melissa-
Glad you guys got home safe - how did Alta handle the trip back? Did you guys have to ride with the windows down the whole way home? (ha ha ha)
Thanks again for driving all that way - we loved seeing you - and are hoping we can have another 'chicken scratch' party really soon:)
Sarah -
Love you tons - party extra hard for me this semester. I hope you have at least a hundred good stories about college life when you get back in December! We're going to miss you...
I know you don't know who I am, but I came across your blog when I was searching for Lake Tahoe beaches. We are getting ready to baptize our son, and since we have family in Tahoe, would like to do it up there.
Can you contact me at stephaniemillerphotography@gmail.com? I just have some questions as to how you were able to baptize your son in the lake, since we are looking to do the same thing. It looks like it was a lovely baptism, and very meaningful. Something we are looking to replicate.
Thank you so much!
-Stephanie
Post a Comment