Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Book elf


Randy and I found this on our bed the other day.  Do you think we should read it?  

Garron is eating this series up.  Days after finishing the first book, he's already 20 pgs. from completing the second.  And in case you're counting on his review - he says the books are way better than the movie.  And that's that.

7 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Do you remember that I recommended this book to you guys last year? It's amazing!! I have to take full credit!!haha. Garron's the best!!

RightHahn said...

You can take full credit if you want - but then you'd have to fight my niece, Tess ... who bought the book for Garron. Aaaaaannnndddd....I don't know if I would fight Tess if I were you - she's a rough and tumbly Texan!

The Barbers said...

Mardi really enjoyed the series. For me, it's no Harry Potter. But she was terribly disappointed by the movie which cast people that did not fit the physical description of even some of the key characters and added stuff and took out stuff she was unhappy about. Don't mess with what Mardi likes!

RightHahn said...

Ya...I don't think Garron was that upset about all the switch ups! Maybe if he talked to Mardi more about it, he could work up a more determined resolve to be bugged:)

I started reading book one - and like you said, it's no Harry Potter...but I think it's still well done.

Unknown said...

Reece is loving this series. We just bought him the first 3 books from Amazon for $10.

RightHahn said...

That's a great deal, Marisa! We've just bought them individually so far...and they were much more. Darn it!

Kathy said...

ok - that is so cute how he left that on your bed with that little note. adorable!