This is why we're glad that our six year old can read and write - or at least attempts to:) FYI: the last sentence reads "I love y-o-u so much more than anything". He spelled 'you' completely backwards...funny!
Mathias is constantly leaving notes, personally designed (or forged if you prefer) money, paper boobie traps, reminders, occasional threats, tallies and anything else he can scribble ALL over the house. We love that he doesn't get encumbered by being accurate...he goes freestyle all the way and lets his creativity show through.
Mathias is constantly leaving notes, personally designed (or forged if you prefer) money, paper boobie traps, reminders, occasional threats, tallies and anything else he can scribble ALL over the house. We love that he doesn't get encumbered by being accurate...he goes freestyle all the way and lets his creativity show through.

5 comments:
that is very cute. i laughed at the way he spelled "you" - our language is seriously messed up. he had it right :)
i love little notes from my kids too.
Trevor and Mathias could write a book together. It would be the sweetest book ever. I love reading their writing. So cute.
adorable!!!!! I wish I was there to read/find them!!!! He is so cute
Watch out, Sarah...you just might get your wish. They're could be some exploding paper under your bed when you get back...
hahahha I wouldn't doubt it!!! But hey before randy went on a throwing everything away spree you could've found all my old notes from kindergarten under there hahaa
Post a Comment