DUDE RANDY!!! that's the Balclutha!!!!! It's been there for years! 4th grade I got to spend the night on the ship! It was SO fun!!!! we got to run the ship like we were out on the ocean it was such a good time! LOVE that ship! I really want to see it again.
6 comments:
The Blue Angels came out and made two passes and called it off due to weather... It was still fun though.
DUDE RANDY!!! that's the Balclutha!!!!! It's been there for years! 4th grade I got to spend the night on the ship! It was SO fun!!!! we got to run the ship like we were out on the ocean it was such a good time! LOVE that ship! I really want to see it again.
Great pictures. This is another reason to live in California, being able to go to places like this. Really awesome.
Great pictures. This is another reason to live in California, being able to go to places like this. Really awesome.
Ryan you can say that again!
Wow! Your pictures of San Fran and Alcatraz are amazing!
Post a Comment