Wow, that was cool and eerie at the same time! Now I kind of feel like I was there by all of the pictures that you took. You should write under the pictures what they were. Some of them are obvious, but it would be interesting to see what they are since you were there. First time there? I've never really wanted to go there...too scared. Wierd huh? What was the feeling that you had or got while you were there?
My lens had some serious water spots from the ride over in the boat... I tried to edit them as best i could but it looks like some shots are worse than others.
3 comments:
Awesome pics man! Cool to see you back in the blogging world dude! Seriously though, I totally want to go to Alcatraz now!!
Wow, that was cool and eerie at the same time! Now I kind of feel like I was there by all of the pictures that you took. You should write under the pictures what they were. Some of them are obvious, but it would be interesting to see what they are since you were there. First time there? I've never really wanted to go there...too scared. Wierd huh? What was the feeling that you had or got while you were there?
My lens had some serious water spots from the ride over in the boat... I tried to edit them as best i could but it looks like some shots are worse than others.
Post a Comment