Thanks for posting those pictures Randy. Sadly I have never been there. I will definitely need to make it out there someday.
How much would it cost to blow one of these up? Not as in, explosion blow up, but as in size larger, blow up?
So what did the green doors lead to?
LOL Lindsey you are hilarious...not an explosion haha! Randy you are such a stud!!!! LOVE these pictures!
Lindsey: I am not sure which one would you like blown up (not an explosion)? Kim: I am not sure whats behind those green doors... maybe prison ghosts or maybe the people that supposedly escaped.
The one with the small green door and stairs in the top right corner...cool picture!
wow - those are awesome pictures. . . and a little creepy. heh.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for posting those pictures Randy. Sadly I have never been there. I will definitely need to make it out there someday.
How much would it cost to blow one of these up? Not as in, explosion blow up, but as in size larger, blow up?
So what did the green doors lead to?
LOL Lindsey you are hilarious...not an explosion haha! Randy you are such a stud!!!! LOVE these pictures!
Lindsey: I am not sure which one would you like blown up (not an explosion)? Kim: I am not sure whats behind those green doors... maybe prison ghosts or maybe the people that supposedly escaped.
The one with the small green door and stairs in the top right corner...cool picture!
wow - those are awesome pictures. . . and a little creepy. heh.
Post a Comment