well considering they are both pro....hmmm I'm going to guess..ahh no never mind I have no idea..please DO tell : ]
They look great! I am impressed! They need to come and do our pumpkins. :)
oooh - wow! those are really good! am i allowed to be a bit scared of the 2nd one? cause i am. . . cause i'm 5. i'll guess garron did the bat one and mathias did the one i'm scared of. :)
Very creative! You guys are the best. Miss you!
Kathy...hahahahaha - is it b/c it looks like a cat? acutally...it's reversed. garron liked the 'flaming pumpkin' design and mathias liked the bat. so...truly, they just requested the designs. i did all the carving. a duty which i wish to forever-more relinquish to randy:)
YOU carved them???? not that i doubt your ability. . . but i carved one this year and it is not easy (i did a SIMPLE design too!) well done!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
well considering they are both pro....hmmm I'm going to guess..ahh no never mind I have no idea..please DO tell : ]
They look great! I am impressed! They need to come and do our pumpkins. :)
oooh - wow! those are really good!
am i allowed to be a bit scared of the 2nd one? cause i am. . . cause i'm 5.
i'll guess garron did the bat one and mathias did the one i'm scared of. :)
Very creative! You guys are the best. Miss you!
Kathy...
hahahahaha - is it b/c it looks like a cat?
acutally...it's reversed. garron liked the 'flaming pumpkin' design and mathias liked the bat. so...truly, they just requested the designs. i did all the carving. a duty which i wish to forever-more relinquish to randy:)
YOU carved them???? not that i doubt your ability. . . but i carved one this year and it is not easy (i did a SIMPLE design too!) well done!
Post a Comment