We've been thinking for a long time that our family just wasn't big enough....soooooooooooo, we spent the weekend breaking the human genome, and using it to clone ourselves.
We are excited for all that our clones will offer us. Randy is planning on using his for homework help - Lindsay is excited to employ hers in the kitchen for meal prep - Garron wants to use his for playing tricks on his friends - and Mathias has too many evil plans with his to mention:)
Don't we look great as a family of 8...

...more silliness to come...
6 comments:
haha I seriously laughed for a good 7 min over this..love it! especially all the different poses haha!!!
Hey, I like this idea! Do you think you could get your clones to take over your responsibilities there so that you could come and visit us? We would be so grateful. :) Love the picture. It kind of freaks me out though, on how real it looks.
That's funny. I don't think anyone in my family could handle a TWO of me! (Not even me!)
Can you send your clones to help us fix our house. We want the standing Mathias, the sitting Garron, the on the knees Lindsay and the sitting Randy. Oh yeah, bring the squirt gun.
Love ya
Sillies...you picked the REAL us's:)
I think you forgot to mention that you have mini mes next to both of you. Mathias looks so much like Mom and Garin so much like Randy. Almost scary.
Post a Comment