Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pics 2009

Our morning was pretty hectic, so we didn't get any shots of the kids hunting eggs.  I know that is a major disappointment to many of you - so Randy did his best to make it up to you in the end.  Don't worry...you'll see what I mean:)

Garron was taking a while to make his appearance for our super professional shoot, so I had to play ring-around-the-rosie with Mathias while we waited.  That sugar buzz was making him very impatient.
He made it!!...newly bleached hair and all.  He had been wanting to lighten his hair for a long time, and we finally got around to helping him do it.  It's so funny to see him like that - but he loves it, so we're happy for him.  
The fam...
In an effort to use up some of the boy's sugar induced energy high, Randy initiated a jumping contest.  
Mathias' attempts at a first place trophy
Now G's
Mine - weak I know.  So.......the winner was.....drum roll please....

Randall...for this super kick, which I don't know the name of....yeah!!!!  Mathias was even officiating for the event.  Such a good little judge:)

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

9 comments:

k.m. said...

super cute family pics. i didn't even recognize Garron! love the jumps. do we have a former yell leader in the house? i have to say it's a beautifully executed side hurdler. Go team Randall!

RightHahn said...

Kristi,

You're so nice to play along:) Thanks for supplying an official name to our shenanigans! I sadly, and truly appreciate it. That's just the kind of person I am:)

Randy totally should have been a yell leader, huh? Though, my limited amount of coordination makes me awe-inspired by the simplest things. I could watch Randy jump and touch his toes all day. It makes me smile...

Danny Mortensen said...

uhm hello! Randy most deff needs to be a cheerleader! ps that jump is called a right hurdle...not that easy to do...
love it!!!!!

The Whittle Clan said...

You guys are so cute. Love the new hair do Garron. Love the jumps too! Miss you guys so much.

The Whittle Clan said...

I must also say that you guys look so happy, especially Randy. The light that is beaming from his face is amazing. Love you.

RightHahn said...

Is Danny really Sarah - or should we all be worried that Danny knows the names of cheer leading kicks?? :)

Kelli...

We miss and love you guys too! I've noticed the same thing about Randy lately as well. I'm sure it's a result of all the love and prayers directed towards him. What a blessing, huh?

The Five that Jive said...

Such cool pics! Thanks for sharing:)!

Brett and Sarah said...

hahaha sorry guys..that wasn't danny..that was me...weird..I must've been on our email or something lol

Kathy said...

nice jumps! lindsay - i love your dress! the color is beautiful on you.