Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween time

The boys had a lot of fun this year for Halloween.  Mathias wanted to be a police officer...


We found this SWAT team costume at Costco.  It made him feel totally authentic:)  Amazingly, he didn't even loose anything from off his vest...

Garron wanted to be a marine...

So we found a military supply source online that sold camos with tags.  You could get one with your name, and one with your choice of which branch of the armed forces you wanted...

Fighting the evil forces of Halloween:)

Or...this creepy bad guy


I think Garron discovered a new tactic for cruel and unusual punishment:)

5 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Why didn't Randy dress up?? He could have at least put a mask on! hehehe. The boys look very authentic! I love that they even put HAHN on Garrons costume. Mathias is just too cute to be on the SWAT team!! Love it! Glad that you had a good day:)

Love ya, Lindsey

The Whittle Clan said...

Cute costumes. I loved them! Your boys are so darling. We miss all of you very much.

Amy said...

Those are great Halloween costmes. and I love the pictures from the "Muir" post.

Brett and Sarah said...

oh my lanta! They are just way too cute! Randy is looking as hot as ever! I do believe that was the mask I used for one of my costumes in the 5th grade haha!
Love you! Cant wait to see you soon!

Kathy said...

those costumes are so great! well done!