We recently purchased a giant bubble making kit, and we can't decide who likes it more - Randy and I, or the boys. As you can see, Mathias does look pretty stoked about the whole thing:) We took it with us on our trip to Vegas over spring break and had fun trying to create some whoppers with the Barber girls. Colossal bubbles seem to work a lot better when the air is more humid, so we're hoping we can have a bubble party part 2 with our cute Vegas-ites ... or a bubble party part one with anyone who wants to join us! Just bring us some soap and we'll be set!!

6 comments:
So cute!!
That looks so fun, we are in! Happy Birthday to Mathias today! I hope he had a great 8th birthday!
That bubble is amazing! I also love your disneyland pictures- it was cool to see pictures that are not usually photographed. You can tell someone is a photographer:)
Thanks, Lindsey and Kim!
Glad you liked the Disneyland shots, Amy:) The crazy thing is I still don't know where some of those shots were taken, and I was with Randy almost the whole time! It's sad how little attention I pay sometimes...but then again, I didn't loose my children!
Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog! I am something of a routine nazi myself because my kids do best that way!
That was exactly what I was hoping to get!
Thanks again!
You're welcome, Amy!! Routines (or having/maintaining a schedule) reminds me of the quote that talks about pain - that in this life we all suffer from one of two pains...discipline or regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons! :)
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's crazy enough to have a schedule for my kids!
Post a Comment