Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trip To The City With Family






























3 comments:

Brett and Sarah said...

how fun! I wish we could've gone with you..you know all the cool spots in San Fran! The first picture of the actual bridge..like looking up at it actually made me feel like whoaaa scared of heights! Which proves your talents...makes me feel like I'm really looking up at how tall it is!

Anonymous said...

This was awesome to share with you, such great pictures. Randy....you are so talented and gifted with a great eye for just the perfect picture. I can see a difference in the way you take pictures now and before you started AI. Thanks for sharing!
Love you all, Mom/Lolly

The Whittle Clan said...

Those pictures are so awesome and so clear and crisp. Great job Randy. I am glad you guys were able to get together and go to some cool places.