Monday, March 21, 2011

DisneyLand

We got to go to Disneyland!!!!!!!  Randy's boss paid for our tickets and hotel for three days - we were/are so grateful.  It was amazingly fun!  Some highlights:  starting our trip with Space Mountain - a family favorite, everyone except Mathias being scared out of their pants to ride Tower of Terror - all three times, and Mathias being asked to dance by the Jazz band - he rocked it!!  

We hope you enjoy the pictures.  Randy got some interesting shots...as usual:)




































5 comments:

Brett and Sarah said...

ahh!! just looking at the pictures makes me the happiest girl ever! Love the family..love disneyland..win and win : ]

Kimberly said...

Wow, Randy you got some great shots at Disneyland! A lot of those I've never seen and how many times have we been to Disneyland? Mathias just cracks me up! I bet he was the hit of the band! I'm glad you guys were able to go and have a good time!

The Five that Jive said...

Wow, amazing shots!!! I couldn't tell you where half of those were taken! Where is the rock wall? Looks like a trip to remember:) So fun!!

The Whittle Clan said...

Those pictures are just awesome. You are really making me want to go to Disneyland bad! So happy that you guys were able to go and have such a great time. I bet it was so fun watching Mathias dance.

Kricket said...

What a fun family.