Monday, February 1, 2010

Go Urban Knights


Today is Randy's first day of school.  He is now a proud Urban Knight and full time photography student.  The Academy of Art is a ridiculously expensive school, but it has some of the best classes, programs and job placement abilities of any art school around.  I'm cautiously excited - but Randy's contagious enthusiasm is slowly getting the better of me.  I guess running around San Francisco all day and taking in all that a city has to offer, could eventually get the better of anyone, right?

Good luck, Randy!!  We love you...

6 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Go, Randy go!! Good luck with the beginning of school!!

The Whittle Clan said...

Yeah!So excited for you guys! Good luck to Randy and his wonderful adventures awaiting him at the Academy of Art.

Anonymous said...

GO RANDY, We are so very proud of you and love you so very much!!
Now I am excited!
Lolly

Mommie Hahn said...

Randy:

This is an exciting time in your life.

You have found something you love to do.

You can do it.

We are proud of you.

Dad

The Five that Jive said...

Randy, thanks for your comment on my blog! Rick starts over with vacation days in July, so he probably won't have any time off saved up in time, but I might drive over with the girls and hang out with you guys. That's why we're going in April, lots of vacation time saved up, at least hopefully:) haha!

The Rockin Hahns said...

We hope you enjoy it Randy. Sounds like it will be awesome! Thats something I wish Ryan could do. Good Luck, we hope you love it.