Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's new....

You might be wondering what Randy's been up to since he got home.  He's been back a week today....and THIS....

is the view I've seen of him most in the past 7 days.  He's super tired - and super sick.  Nice, huh?  BTW - Melissa...that is the beanie I made for him.  It actually looks really good from this angle, but I'm thinking I might redo the brim.  It needs to be a little smaller, or a little thicker (for stability).  It's not bad for a first try though, right?

THIS is my pile of force-field pillows.  Germs don't know how to penetrate it...in case you were wondering.  Yeah right!!!  I'm sure we'll all be sick in no time - but I have to try something!  I sleep better believing that it works:)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you my Randy....that Old basic training is a real meany
making you soooo sick! Hope you are feeling better real soon. Rub
some vicks vapor rub or similar on you feet before you go to bed and wear socks. Get Lots of rest, take two aspirins and call me tomorrow!!
Love you all
Lolly

Suzanne said...

Welcome home Randy! Get well soon...

The Barbers said...

What a way to spend your first days back! Hope it passes soon.

The Whittle Clan said...

We hope Randy feels better real soon. We love you Randy.

Kathy said...

ha ha ha on the force-field of pillows. um - yeah, good luck with that one. . . :)

you made that beanie??? cute! you are so talented - seriously, you do it all!

Harrison Happeningz said...

I totally do the force field wall of pillows too - I use it for all types of protection from heavy breathing children and ticklish hair and sick husbands. Great minds think alike! ; )