Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14, 2009

Have a Great Saturday!


8 comments:

Brett and Sarah said...

I think these should be entered into a magazine called "Livermore is the most beautiful place ever"
PS- for my wedding present I think you should blow these up for me : ]

The Whittle Clan said...

All I can say is Randy's back and I am loving these shots. Great job!

Kathy said...

wow - i LOVE that bottom picture. SO beautiful. is that near your house??? *trying not to be full of envy* :)

The Five that Jive said...

Beautiful shots:)

RightHahn said...

Kathy...

Those shots are right out our backdoor practically:) It IS beautiful - but is also the reason you have to pay a bazillion dollars to live here...sooooo.....

Kathy said...

seriously??????? right in your own backyard. . . . swears - that's beautiful. but yeah- until my modeling takes off, i won't be able to afford living there.

RightHahn said...

Pretty much - like a 5 min drive down the road:) The hills are really pretty right now - in a few months they turn golden brown, and look completely different. A whole different kind of beautiful I guess...

I'll model with you - and then we can BOTH afford to stay here!

Kathy said...

sweet. *frantically emailing tyra banks to get on her show* (cause i do have her email address)