Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lake Tahoe 2008

The Tahoe cabin, front and back...

It was three layers of bedrooms, dens, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, laundry chutes and vacation goodness to boot....

With this view!!!  Needless to say, we we're in heaven.

Garron at the beach...right after being buried by his cousins.  

Emily and Anna...

And cute little Amy.  She was our resident beach bunny:)

Mathias conquering the beach as only he can

Castle building at it's finest.  Don't you love our little glowing babies?  They're whiter than bleached shirts:)

This is Jenn and Ronny's baby (#4) - Brigham is sooooo mellow, and the smiliest little thing you've ever seen.  I couldn't get enough of him!

And this is his big brother Brayden looking intent on not being outdone in the smiling department:)

Audree is the family tornado....but what else can you expect from so much personality trapped in such a little body?  Randy had way too much fun teasing her and it was incredibly fun watching her give it right back to him.  And for the record - she did NOT learn that from her mother:)

Randy got some new shots for his Tahoe collection this year.  I think he's done this tree before - but from a different angle.  There's a tree at Tahoe that looks similar to this one, but the hole has been bricked closed.  It's pretty interesting.  He'll have to post some of his scenic Tahoe shots sometime so those who've never been can get a feel for how beautiful it is there.


We loved, loved, loved our trip this year.  It's always fun, but especially so this time with the presence of more family than we usually have.  We missed those who weren't able to be there, but enjoyed spending time with some of the relatives that we see on a sadly limited basis.  We hope you're all having a great summer - the boys and I are leaving on Tuesday for a tour de Tejas.  We feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with family this summer.  It's a bit of heaven on earth for me:)  Happy summering to all!!

8 comments:

The Barbers said...

Well, those pictures bring back memories!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful pictures as usual Randy. You have such a great talent at picture taking in Tahoe. You should have your own studio out there! I liked how you got pictures of all of the grandkids...very fun.

k.m. said...

Super fun summer vacations! I'm jealous. B actually starts school again this week! Didn't he just get out!?! I HATE year round school! Looks like y'all had fun. :)

The Five that Jive said...

You really did take some awesome pics. I'm glad that you guys had an awesome time. I can't believe how many kids there are now!! Crazy! I'm excited to see the video that you made...that was so cool of you:) Have a wonderful time in Texas Lindsay and the boys:) Love ya!
Lindsey

Kathy said...

wow - that looks like such a fun vacation! beautiful pictures too.

Unknown said...

It looks dreamy!

The Belnaps said...

It looks like you had a blast! Sorry we weren't able to crash your party this year. Maybe next year. ha ha.

RightHahn said...

Marisa...

You'd love it - even for just the picture ops:)

Andrea...

You can crash our vacations anytime!!