Oh my goodness!!! I thought he was shy?? He's totally broken out of his shell. He's the leader of the pack now! Go Garron, Go Garron! Wow...he's a little stud. Guys used to do that worm move at the dances...and we all thought they were soooo cool. I guess he's destined for greatness isn't he?! That is definately one cool little dude. I'm glad that you posted this...now I can totally brag!! Love you guys!! Lindsey J
He has impeccable timing and great rhythm. He is quite the little dancer. Who may I ask is the choreographer? Those were some slick moves. He could be the next Eric Nies. :)
Kristi...one of the boys in the group, has a mom who teaches at their school. She was kind enough to choreograph the # for them. I don't think the boys realized that people were going to be laughing - but they got into it by their last performance. Is Eric Niles that Jump rope/workout/real world guy? I'm totally out of the loop:)
Kricket...I was totally in to being on stage as a kid. I did a lot of plays and skits in my younger days - and did you hear that I'm in a dance class that puts on performances? Shocking, huh?
Kathy...it was really fun to watch him. We really hadn't seen him do it (since he did almost all of his practicing during lunch) - so it was hard not to laugh. You can hear Randy's sister, Carrie, totally laughing in the video...which of course got me lauging:)
Also...the little red-headed boy was so funny to watch. The teacher told me that she had to ask him to just stand still sometimes...b/c he kept tripping over his feet. I love it!!
He's 8 - and I think he would LOVE to be famous one day. The funny thing is - he still is really shy...which really adds to the humor of the whole thing;)
Too bad we're not closer - I bet he and Reece would have fun together:)
15 comments:
i'm SO proud to claim him as my nephew : )
Oh my goodness!!! I thought he was shy?? He's totally broken out of his shell. He's the leader of the pack now! Go Garron, Go Garron! Wow...he's a little stud. Guys used to do that worm move at the dances...and we all thought they were soooo cool. I guess he's destined for greatness isn't he?! That is definately one cool little dude. I'm glad that you posted this...now I can totally brag!!
Love you guys!!
Lindsey J
He has impeccable timing and great rhythm. He is quite the little dancer. Who may I ask is the choreographer? Those were some slick moves. He could be the next Eric Nies. :)
I am so impressed! LindsAy would you have ever done that?
Kricket
wow! that's really impressive! how fun to watch for you guys, eh? and fun for him to do!
Kristi...one of the boys in the group, has a mom who teaches at their school. She was kind enough to choreograph the # for them. I don't think the boys realized that people were going to be laughing - but they got into it by their last performance. Is Eric Niles that Jump rope/workout/real world guy? I'm totally out of the loop:)
Kricket...I was totally in to being on stage as a kid. I did a lot of plays and skits in my younger days - and did you hear that I'm in a dance class that puts on performances? Shocking, huh?
Kathy...it was really fun to watch him. We really hadn't seen him do it (since he did almost all of his practicing during lunch) - so it was hard not to laugh. You can hear Randy's sister, Carrie, totally laughing in the video...which of course got me lauging:)
Also...the little red-headed boy was so funny to watch. The teacher told me that she had to ask him to just stand still sometimes...b/c he kept tripping over his feet. I love it!!
He for sure has the best moves of the men in black. And he looks like a cute little missionary. Good job Garron! We love you!
Ryan, Melissa, and Alta
Oh my goodness - how cute is that? My boys were watching and were seriously impressed!
Meg...
I can already see Elijah trying out the worm:) If he's anything like his mom - he'll have it down lickety split...
How old is he? That rocked!!! I can see him being famous one day and showing that video clip when he is on Letterman.
Marisa...
He's 8 - and I think he would LOVE to be famous one day. The funny thing is - he still is really shy...which really adds to the humor of the whole thing;)
Too bad we're not closer - I bet he and Reece would have fun together:)
Hey Lindsay can you email the pictures of Alta? Please... Thank you so much for taking them. You guys are great!
Dang! He does have the moves. That worm was outstanding! Way to go Garron!
P.S. Have belated Birthday Randy! We love Sangria's also.
I just showed this video to Joel. He said "You got rythm boy!
Shinara and I quite enjoyed the video too.
Garron is so very talented. Whenever I watch this, which is often, it always makes my day.
Post a Comment