Randy's birthday was on the 25th. He had a great day - and extends sincere gratitude for all the gifts, well wishes and love given;) Thank you!
He had a hankering for Texas sheet cake, so I whipped one up for him...along with a fajita dinner complete with Sangrias to drink. We had amazing l
eft-overs for days:)
The boys and I got him a few things for his coin collection, a T-shirt and a Holga. He's getting excited to try his new camera out - and we'll be sure to post some of the shots he takes with it. They turn out pretty cool for a point and shoot...
**Update**
Randy as a little tike:)

7 comments:
How come we didn't get to see the Holga? I want to get a Helga. Thanks for spending time with us. Alta already misses Garron and Mathias.
What the heck is a Holga?? Please fill me in. Glad that he had a great day...he deserves it! What is your recipe for fajitas?? I bet it's really tasty! Good cooking mamacita!
Love ya, Lindsey
R&M...We totally miss you guys:( Mathias had to make soup all by himself yesterday - it was really sad.
I guess Randy didn't have time to show off the camera. He's really excited about it b/c the filters will fit on his digital camera as well. So, when he's not up for being in the dark room...he can just play around with all extras.
Lindsey - I added a link to a description of the Holga if you want to check it out.
I am so glad Randy's birthday went well. The food sounds yummy.
I am also glad everything continues to go well for your healing brothers. I hope it continues to go that way until they are completely back to normal.
Thanks, Kelli! We'll have to have fajitas at Tahoe...they're muy bueno!!
Ahhhh, I was hoping to see younger
pics of Randy for his B-Day! I need that link for the Holga!
Love ya all, Mom
Mom...I'll put up a few shots of Randy as a kid - just for you!! You should be able to click on the word 'holga' in the post to learn more about them:)
Post a Comment