I like running - I'm not very good at it - but it is one of the things I enjoy doing most. In October I "ran" in a half marathon sponsored by Nike+. They hosted an online version of the San Francisco Leukemia and Lymphoma run. So, basically you just had to run wherever you were that day and log your run (with your ipod and nike+ account)...and your were included in the list of finishers for the race. You even got the T-shirt and Tiffany gift that the city racers received...nice.

It's a key-chain...the box may be more exciting than what's inside. Especially for those who love jewelry:)

So - to help spread the run of loving, I've assisted in bringing a running program to Garron's school. Basically, the kids run around their school yard to earn these little feet. Each foot represents a mile that they've run in either their PE class - or during the morning runs that I help oversee...


Garron has already run 19 miles (the big feet = 10 little feet) - in just two weeks. He's one of the more excited participants of the program.

But even Mathias has joined in - and has tallied up 7 miles these past two weeks. He likes walking around the school...just to talk to all the kids he knows. He runs right before he gets to the starting-point of each lap...which is amusing...
12 comments:
Very cute idea...I like how you've given the kids an incentive to run. Congrats on your running accomplishment...I'm very proud of you!! Thanks for sharing your awesome shirt and gift...that's so cool!!! Have a great weekend!!
aww i love it! that's so awesome that you are gettin so involved! I can so see Garron running..he's always loved to excercise! Congrats on ur half marathon! Thats so amazing! Love you!
Very cool. I love the program for the school. And am amazed at how much your kids love it. I remember being excited about the Jog-a-thons, but how much did I really RUN?
I have to say that your family is very cute as well. We were actually recently wondering about you and Jamin. The last time we saw y'all was at Spagetti Factory. Garron was only 2 or 3 months old. I'm glad you stalked me. Now I can stalk you too;)
Kristi
Lindsay, I don't mind you leaving a million comments on my blog...it just means that you really mean what you're saying because you feel like you have to repeat yourself...I mean who doesn't want to see the word naked a million times...I for one do, love it!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Love you!!
Lindsey
Kristi...
It's great to hear back from you! I wish I could have tracked you down sooner - it would have been fun to see your family growing all this time:)
It HAS been a super long time since we've seen each other - crazy...Garron was so little - and you were still nervous about even having kids:) Glad to see you got over your fears - your boys are beautiful.
Jamin will be stoked to know he can stalk you now too...he's having his first baby in January, so will be glad to have as much parenting input from friendly faces as possible:)
Say hi to your family from me...
Lindsay
Lindsay,
You are the best...what a great program you have started for your boys and Garron's school....YOU
ARE THE BEST.
Love ya,
Mom
Wow, good for you!!!! That is awesome that you would start something like that at your son's school.
I definitely can NOT take all the credit for the program. It was started last year at another elementary school in town - so I just helped to gather all the info from them. They already had all the kinks worked out...I just had to measure our track and go to a few meetings.
Those are the best kind of programs though, right? Simple and to the point....especially when kids are involved.
The original school reported that they had several kids who went from 'medically obese' to within their normal weight range during the year - pretty amazing what a little extra time can do to help shape someone's life. That was my inspiration, really. To hopefully help kids get excited about exercising - and to maybe change the course of a few lives.
"Teach them while they're young...", right?
Lindsay
Hey guys! I can finally comment now. Lindsay, you are an inspiration to me. You are such a great person. Keep up the great work and keep the pictures coming.
Hi Kelli!!:) I'm glad posting is working for you - it will be so fun to have your feedback on the blog...
I hope you guys are doing well!
Lindsay
Family G je to, čo je reklama a marketing sú dve rôzne otázky, ktoré majú odpovede, ktoré sa neprekrývajú. Marketing je anglické slovo, ale teraz plne integrovaná do našej spoločnej reči, ak budeme používať Google preklad je potom preložený do marketing je marketing a potom na trh na trh: Ja hovorím rozhodne znie lepšie marketing, ako na trh, tak marketing je všetko, čo sa týka uvádzanie na trh výrobku alebo služby, reklamné namiesto toho ide o niečo publikovať a je jedným z mnohých aspektov marketingu. K dispozícii je teda, ako sme videli, podstatný rozdiel medzi marketingom a reklamou.
Marketing vykonáva Family G je štúdia o trhu, kde idete do práce, súperovi a ceny výrobku a jeho propagáciu. Každý výrobok a služba má svoj vlastný tvorbu, ktorá začína so základnou myšlienkou, Family G ktorá zahŕňa jeho dokončenie, takže to môže veľmi dobre byť schopný splniť svoje ciele, štúdium konkurencia tak, že hodnota za peniaze nie nevýhodné, a potom reklamu a distribúciu. Reklama a distribúcie sú dva rôzne aspekty marketingu navzájom: prvá sa zaoberá poznať objekt v pochybnosť, zatiaľ čo druhá sa týka skutočného predaja môže dôjsť niekoľkými spôsobmi.
Ak je FamilyG správne pochopenie potrieb existujúceho výrobku na trhu je veľmi dôležitý prvý krok v marketingového plánu, predaj je posledný krok a je najdôležitejší moment, pretože to je miesto, kde vidíme výsledky, či už pozitívny alebo negatívny byť. Predaj môže prebiehať nepriamo prostredníctvom distribučnej siete dealerov, alebo priamo, Family G ak je zákazník určené priamo na spoločnosť v dôsledku reklamy, alebo FamilyG takzvaný slovo z úst, je často odmenená a podporované na provízie.
Existuje mnoho marketingových systémov z Family G, ktorý videl ich vývoj v priebehu minulého storočia s príchodom multi-level marketing FamilyG alebo sieťového marketingu a internetu na kombináciu týchto dvoch posledných dohromady: predaj on-line dnes má značné význam a my sme videli šíreniu rôznych affiliate programov, ktoré niekedy nie sú len dostať zaplatené za uskutočnený predaj, ale aj tým, dosiahnuť ľudia, ktorí sú v súvislosti s vzťah siete
Stačí sa pozrieť na online predaj a Family G affiliate program, ako tento jav je bežný a aktuálna, a tak príde na internetový marketing, FamilyG ktorý sa netýka len on-line reklamy, ale aj lojalitu zákazníka prostredníctvom nástrojov, ako sú spravodajcu, vytvorenie prevádzku na ich stránky a všetky tieto systémy zamerané na zvýšenie on-line predaj prostredníctvom vyššej miery konverzie sa stanovia ako pomer medzi predajom a návštevy. Ak sa chcete dozvedieť viac, navštívte Family G.
Post a Comment