Thursday, December 13, 2007

Child's Play

Garron had to make a few 'paper-mouths' for part of his math homework recently.  Helping him fold them up totally transported me back to when I used to make these as a kid.  They of course helped me solve many difficult problems, like:  who to marry, where to live, what career to pursue, who to kiss first......oh yeah...and what the answer to 7 times 8 was....

Garron's favorite trick with this particular mouth is to somehow finagle you (especially if you're a boy) into picking 3 x 3 - which lets you know that you got 9 red roses on Valentines' Day:)  OOOooooooohhhhh

Wanna play?

4 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute! I never was able to figure out how to make them...but I loved playing with them. So how many boys were on the...who to marry list?? hehehe...you picked the right one!!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

ahhh, those were the best on Sunday during church. It sure made time pass by faster. I can't even remember how to make them.

Kathy said...

i used to LOVE making those!

hey lindsay! i found your blog through megans. . . .you have CUTE boys! they look exactly like you! my blog is private (cause i'm scared of wierdos) but if you email me i'll get you on my list :)
kathygehmlich@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Randall,
I was excited to see your comment and it is neat to catch up with you. I think the last time I saw your whole family was when we all went to your sisters wedding reception up in Farmington, UT I think. Since then, I think that I only saw one of your sisters at Ian's wedding about 8 years ago. Hopefully we can keep up a little more than the rest of the family has in the past. I talk to Tutu almost weekly. That's kind of tough sometimes since she tends to be pessimistic most of the time. But she's family so I just roll with it. Hey, let me see if I understand correctly, your wife's name is Lindsay right? Isn't one of your sisters named Lindsey too? Anyways, you can email me back at kaidavis12@yahoo.com. I'd love to catch up on your family and your brothers and sisters and parents. I told my mom that I heard from you and she thought that was awesome and hoped that I could help initiate a few more get togethers in the future that include our two families. Anyways, shoot me an email, and we can talk some more.

Josh [or Kai (pronounced "Ky")is what most everyone calls me]