Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of School


2nd and 6th grade babies.  Say what?  It seriously took me all summer to come to terms with having a child in middle school!!!  My memories of 6th grade are still so prominent I guess.  

Both boys are adjusting well.  It's really an amazing process to watch - all the different levels of learning that they are undertaking.  We're very proud of both of them!

8 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute babies!! Good luck this school year!!

Kricket said...

Handsome!!!

The Whittle Clan said...

Too cute! Glad their year is going well so far.

Suzanne said...

I cant believe how grown up they are!!!

RightHahn said...

Suzanne...you just wait...your babies will be starting kindergarten in like two months:)

The Barbers said...

Ok. The big girls and I are ok with the birthday picture you posted of Garron, but the first one we saw was this one and it makes it look as though Garron's face has really changed! We see Uncle Mitchell and Uncle Jamin in him.

Kimberly said...

They are growing up so much and so handsome!

RightHahn said...

Thank you, Kim!

Tuesdi - Garron is an enigma to me look-wise. Most people assume he looks just like me, but I've always felt like he looks more like Ryan Hahn with a little bit of Jamin mixed in:) I think the older he gets the more he uses his features like a Barber though, so despite all his Hahn-ness, I think you're right...he's starting to look a bit more like the Barber boys. Of course, Misty says he looks just like Joel, so...:)