Monday, August 23, 2010

Lake Tahoe 2010



Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hahn we were able to spend a fun filled week with family in Lake Tahoe!  They found a new cabin to go to this year in the Keys that was so nice.  The weather was beautiful and the water was refreshing as always.  Randy was able to take lots of pictures and use them for his final project for school... not to many family pictures this year but here is our annual family photo in front of the chapel in Tahoe!

3 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

What a beautiful family picture! I love it! I'm so gald that you were able to have an enjoyable vacation. I miss Tahoe so much!!! I wanna see more pics:)

Kimberly said...

Yes, I agree with Lindsey. Beautiful people and we need to see Randy's photos.

Kathy said...

cute family picture! i love your dress! you look so beautiful, as usual :)