A friend of mine recently started designing prints that coordinate with well known scripture verses. She has a great sense of style and loads of talent. Go check her Etsy store out - here. A lot of the prints come with color choices, and they look amazing grouped together!! Enjoy...

1 comment:
I'm sorry, I have not checked my blog for so long, nor anybody else's for that matter. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing. Randy's cake looked amazing & deliscious, although it'd probably put me in a coma. Yes, the Powells are in our ward, she told me a few weeks ago that you were her neice. That's so cool! I think they are such nice and genuine people. About this summer, I don't know if we'll see you. Are you going to Tahoe? Hmmm. Then maybe we'll see you guys. That would be awesome!
Post a Comment