You scare me ... Love, Your wife;)
Randy, you are awesome! but who was there with you to take the pictures?
I used timed Exposure!
Ok, did you land in the puddle of water? That flip in the air sure is awesome. I hope you didn't get hurt. Sorry, I am a Mom you know.
haha, those are awesome pics! How deep was that water? You don't look very wet, that's why I'm asking. Cool place to skate...I didn't know that you still did...I would probably fall off and skin my hands, so I won't even try. Looks fun though!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You scare me ...
Love,
Your wife;)
Randy, you are awesome! but who was there with you to take the pictures?
I used timed Exposure!
Ok, did you land in the puddle of water? That flip in the air sure is awesome. I hope you didn't get hurt. Sorry, I am a Mom you know.
haha, those are awesome pics! How deep was that water? You don't look very wet, that's why I'm asking. Cool place to skate...I didn't know that you still did...I would probably fall off and skin my hands, so I won't even try. Looks fun though!
Post a Comment