We Hiked up this really big hill to get this view...
We rested from our journey under the Tree...
We looked around...
Then we fought cause its fun...
Then we started down...
Some went faster than others...
We saw the V.A. Hospital...
We took some Dam pictures...
We ended our journey by the River!
5 comments:
Awesome pictures Randy. Didn't know it was so pretty there. It has been too long. Love the tree too!
Randy, you are so poetic, who knew? and photogenic, and phunny, I mean funny! I was trying to do all p words, but it didn't work.
Hey, My brother put a passcode on my iPhone through the Settings/General/Restrictions and now I dont have safari anymore. This brings up some big problems since I can't access most Wi-fi hotspots because they require me to log in and I dont have Safari to do so. So please please please help! either on how to bypass restrictions or how to access log into Wifi hotspots without the safari icon.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://streetfighterfever.com/forums/index.php?topic=6272.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]
Those pictures are amazing! I always love a good Dam joke!
Love that tree. My girls would have gone crazy to climb it!
Post a Comment