We have discovered a new favorite recipe for hot chocolate...

First, mix up your most delicious mug of hot chocolate, taking care to use about only 3/4 of your mug.
Make it extra hot!! This is important, because the next step is to add a scoop of ice-cream, and if it's not hot enough, you'll just end up with a cup full of luke warm chocolate milk (boring)!
The last step is to drizzle some chocolate or caramel sauce on top - Now go try it!! Right away!! It's the best hot chocolate you'll ever have:) We're trying to sell the idea to Coldstone so you could add any of your favorite flavors to a nice, hot cup of cocoa. Brilliant, right?
For an even more brilliant recipe idea - or rather, a recipe that's NOT a recipe - you must check out this link. It's Ehlert brilliance at it's best - just scroll down a couple of posts, and you'll see what I mean:)
10 comments:
You don't have to tell me twice.
sounds interesting. i don't like ice cream though (i know, i know) - but perhaps. what i do love, is that mug. is it yours? or did you pull it off the internet? i love it. it's cute.
Kathy!!! If you like creamy hot chocolate - you should still totally try this method...You'll like it;)
The mug IS from the internet. I'm not cool enough to own such treasures...
ever had serendipity's frozen hot chocolate? they sell a mix at williams sonoma for an exorbitant amount of money considering it's hot chocolate. oh and burdick's hot chocolate yum! we LOVE hot cocoa at our house, thanks for a fun new idea! =P
Kristi...
I have been wanting to try frozen hot chocolate for a long time! Maybe we'll splurge once to try out the williams sonoma mix:)
What's burdick's? Am I lame for not knowing?
Marisa...
You're a girl after my own heart:)
It sounds delicious!! I will totally have to try this out:)
burdick's is a cute little cafe in cambridge with the best hot chocolate ever. check it out! http://www.burdickchocolate.com/ Kim and Ash (mostly Kim) turned me onto it when they lived in MA.
Okay, well of course I had to try it and so I did...right away! It was deliciouso! Thanks for sharing that yummy treat with us! I am hooked. Now I can't have my hot cocoa without ice cream!
LOVE it!! What do you call it? It needs some french/italian name so you can sell it to starbucks too. Then I could use all the starbucks gift cards I've been racking up. :)
Zoe...you will have to help supply us with the Italian name:). You DO speak Italian afterall...
Post a Comment