Garron decided he wanted to learn how to ride a skateboard. Well, he learned in one day...amazing. He learned how to ride a bike in one day - why not skateboarding? The kid is very talented. We took the boys to a park in Dublin so that they could play and Garron could have more space to ride around. Here are some pictures of our trip to the park.
3 comments:
It's still so totally weird to see you as a mom with a kid going into the third grade. I'm in denial that college was so long ago. My oldest is about to start kindergarten and it's completely unfathomable to me that I have a kid that old. Crazy. Welcome to the blogging world. It's lots of fun.
Absolutely love the second to last picture of Matt D!
Yeah for a blog!
Nancy!! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels like time froze in a way - a long time ago. It still weirds me out too that I have a kid going into 3rd grade, so I can sympathize about E going into kindergarten. I stayed with Garron every day when he started. The idea of leaving him made me feel horrible. Luckily we're both getting better at the separation thing...so 3rd grade hopefully won't be too tough of a transition (fingers crossed:))
Keep me posted on how things go for you and E this fall/school year....
I love your picture - very cool...and thanks for visiting the site:)
Post a Comment