These are the most important highlights that I remember from this year:
My Aunt Carrie's wedding
Mathias' baptism in Las Vegas
Getting the priesthood
Other than that, this is what we spent most of our time doing:
Dad took a LOT of pictures. For example, in his last semester of classes he took over 9,000 images. This may or may not seem like a lot, but for comparison this is more pictures than he's taken in all of the previous semesters combined. I'm in a lot of his work, and I don't even make him pay me (I'm considering changing that practice the next time he asks). You will see some of my favorite pictures included in this post.
Mom spends most of her time helping Dad, Mathias and me. There are a lot of car rides weaved into her day. There's also a lot of help with homework shuffled in there too. Even Dad needs help with papers and editing and all that photography stuff.
Mathias spends most of his time teasing Grandpa Hahn. I have a lot of fun watching him imitate everything Grandpa does. Mostly because it's funny - but it's also enjoyable because it means that I never get in trouble with Grandpa.
I spend most of my time doing school stuff. For example, I'm working really hard to improve my mile time for PE. My best time this year (and EVER) is 6:07. I really want to have under a 6 minute mile. My teachers are giving me lots of tips to help with that goal. At church I am working on passing the sacrament better. I'm also the first counselor in the deacons quorum. I'm working on scout requirements too - even though that stuff is not my favorite.
The end
smiley face :)
enjoy the pictures...




5 comments:
Garron, you are to cute! Great pictures Randy! Happy New Year!
Wow, I love those pictures!!! Love the update by Garron!!
Holy Cow...Randy you have me scared with that photo of you. Put the gun down and go for a run with Garron, that should take the rage away.
Garron, great job on your mile time. When I was in 7th grade, my PR in the mile was 6:08. So you have me beat by one second! By the time I was in 9th grade, I got that time down to 5:05. Then I got it down to 4:38 in 10th grade. So you have a great future of running ahead of you!
Ronny
Thanks so much for the year in review, Garron. You all look tough as nails. Ru's comments: 1) Randy's main photo, "Why he so really really mean?" 2) Garron & Mathias pulling apart the jail bars at Disneyland, "Why they put in there?" Love to the Hahns.
Scary Randy.
Post a Comment