Monday, August 1, 2011

Lake Tahoe- Part 2






























7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, it looks so dreamy!

Brett and Sarah said...

am I totally envisioning this but is there a faint american flag in the picture of the lake?
Sooo pretty! The water looks SO clear!

Kimberly said...

Yea, Sarah I saw that too! So cool! I love your pictures Randy! It makes me want to go back right now! The water looks so pretty like a turquoise color! Did you guys go in Vikingsholm or just walk around? We didn't make that trek because of my leg, but I really wanted to show Curtis, he's never seen it! Can you believe it? Hopefully next time, right?

You make me Smile! said...

So pretty love the colors once again. I wish we could have made that trek when we were there too it is so worth it. Now the water looks more inviting and warm;)

The Whittle Clan said...

Randy you are awesome, your pictures are awesome and so is your camera. You can take some awesome pictures. You make me want to go back to Lake Tahoe really bad!

RightHahn said...

The picture with the American Flag is a reflection in the window of the lake and a boat inside the building with the flag on it. This is from the Hellman- Ehrman Mansion in Sugar Pine Point. We have never been there but loved it! The previous post is us in Emerald Bay. We didn't go in Vickingsholm because they are doing some restoration work inside so we just walked around and then we went and jumped off some rocks into the bay. The water wasn't warm in fact it was the coldest it has ever been.

Suzanne said...

Next time you are in Tahoe, you have to call me!!! WE will come meet you and say hi!
Beautiful pictures!!!