Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh, what do you do in the summertime...


You work on your tan, obviously...



That's the advantage of Grandpa's pool, right?


10 comments:

The Whittle Clan said...

Ok, that is looking so nice right about now! Tell the boys to go swimming for me, ok? I hope you are able to use the pool a lot this summer. Enjoy!

Kimberly said...

I hope that the weather has been better for you guys than it has been here! It has been raining and very windy and cold here lately. We've been having such weird weather for summer!

RightHahn said...

Kim - It's been pretty interesting weather wise here too. They only last in the pool for about 10 minutes before wanting to get out and warm up in the sun and shower:) But Kelli's right...it looks so nice that they can't help but try it out!

The Barbers said...

We are a slight bit jealous that you have a pool in the yard. We would sure like that!! Of course, we have the weather that accommodates hours in it rather than minutes.

Kathy said...

ooooh - that looks so nice. too bad i don't tan. i just turn a darker shade of paste in the summer :)

RightHahn said...

Tuesdi - the Hahn's would love for you to come use the pool anytime:) Especially if you have a cute baby in tow!

Kathy...funny! I remember you being tan...maybe you need to make more trips to Astroworld?

Anonymous said...

Did you read my update? I figure it would make you laugh.

I use Julia's middle name b/c a child like Julia needs 2 names.

RightHahn said...

Meredith!!!!!! That's crazy - seriously! I'm glad you wrote a letter to Kaiser. I hope they have a reprimand all saved up for the tech!

Kathy said...

ha ha ha - not if it ends up like our trip there did. . . . :)

RightHahn said...

what do you mean? you came out without a scratch! AND you were tan:)