I don't think you posted enough pictures Randy!...oh, there are some more below! :) Love the pics!
I love it! When Alta saw the pictures from the play she said " I want to do that again". So cute. You guys got some great shots! Thanks for sharing!
I was supposed to put words with all of them - but then when you do, you can't click on the shots to make them bigger! AaarrrrhhhhhI like the one of Anna - her funny face is sooo cute. And the play WAS really cute. I love how animated the kids got!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't think you posted enough pictures Randy!...oh, there are some more below! :) Love the pics!
I love it! When Alta saw the pictures from the play she said " I want to do that again". So cute. You guys got some great shots! Thanks for sharing!
I was supposed to put words with all of them - but then when you do, you can't click on the shots to make them bigger! Aaarrrrhhhhh
I like the one of Anna - her funny face is sooo cute. And the play WAS really cute. I love how animated the kids got!
Post a Comment